Showroom Visits by Appointment Only
Whittlewoods Ltd have great pleasure in offering clients the opportunity to come to our showroom to view our range of wooden floors. This gives the potential customer a special advantage to view our floors in a larger atmosphere than a sample plank.
We have committed about 50m2 of our offices to the showroom and have laid numerous different colours and grades on the floor to allow the client to see what it actually looks like as if it were fitted in their home.
Each segment is 2-6m2 in area and gives the client the ample time to really look at the floors in detail.
Our helpful and knowledgeable staff will be there to guide you through the pros and cons of various floors, discuss the different grades and how they can affect different houses.
They will also explain the different fitting techniques that we use for different sub bases. You have probably heard of all sorts of fitting techniques, but generally there
are only half a dozen ways to fit wooden floors, for example floating, secret nailing, gluing etc. Each method will be explained to clients so that they understand the differences and how they might affect their floor.
Under floor heating is also explained and the range of wood that can be safely fitted over it.
They will also discuss the maintenance of wooden floors and how to get the best out of them without too much fuss.
We can also explain the processes of restoration work on old floors and how we go about sourcing reclaimed timber to match old floors.
We have files full of testimonials from past customers for your perusal.
ADDITIONAL FLOORING INFORMATION
- 10 Major Benefits of Wooden Flooring
- Care and maintenance of a wooden floor
- Your sub-floor
- Important Things to Consider When Buying Wooden Floor
- Whittlewoods attention to detail
- Choosing your wood
- Underfloor heating and wood
- Benefits of oak flooring
- Styles of parquet flooring
- 10 reasons why people choose parquet flooring
- Types of Wood Flooring
- Fitting a parquet floor
- Types of Solid Wood Flooring
- Benefits of Solid Wood Flooring
- How to fit a solid wood floor
- Important Things to Consider When Choosing and Buying Solid Wood Flooring